This has been a bittersweet week for me,
my precious baby girl is 6 years old!!!
I cannot believe it!!
October 27th, 2004 I met you for the very 1st time my sweet girl, and now here we are 6 years later and you have become an incredible little person!
- You are such a fun girl, ready to rock out whenever the mood hits you!
- Sometimes so sweet and gentle, and 5 min later wrestling in the floor with Daddy!
- You love your friends with loyalty and devotion, Evan is still your very best friend on the planet, and has been since you were 6 months old!!
- You love to be as a family, just us 4, in fact recently you said it was the perfect family!
- I love how you can be so independent, yet still need to snuggle sometimes with Mommy!
- I love how you ask every day if it's time to watch "Dancing with the Stars"!
- I love your enjoyment of soccer, and watching you find something you are good at and truly enjoy!
- I love going to our very first parent/teacher conference and hearing how smart you are, and a great helper to your teacher!
- I love how sweet you are to Austin and the true love & devotion I see you show him every day! (I even love playing referree to what I'm sure is the beginning of many years of sibling arguments!)
- I love watching your pure joy & excitement over receiving a gift or getting a "surprise"!
- I love your active imagination and how you can play on your own for hours, all the while sounding like you have a room full of friends!